20 back to school jokes for kids
Are your kids delighted to be back at school? Hopefully they’re enjoying seeing their friends again and getting back into the school routine. To get them in the mood for the new term, we’ve put together a list of back to school jokes.
Get ready for a chuckle, or a groan, with these silly jokes about school.
- Why did the chocolate button go to school?
To become a smartie!
- Teacher: Why did you eat your homework?
Child: Because I don’t have a dog.
- Why was the teacher wearing sunglasses to school?
Because her students were so bright!
- Teacher: Name two days of the week that start with “t”.
Pupil: Today and Tomorrow.
- Teacher: Why is your homework in your father’s handwriting?
Pupil: I used his pen!
- Why are snakes good at maths?
Because they are adders
- What did the triangle say to the circle?
- How do you get straight ‘A’s?
By using a ruler.
- How many letters are in the alphabet?
11 – T H E A L P H A B E T
- Why couldn’t the music teacher open his classroom?
Because his keys were on the piano.
- What sort of school do giraffes go to?
- Kid: Today my teacher told me off for something I didn’t do.
Mum: What was that?
Kid: My homework!
- What is a math teacher’s favorite pudding?
- Why were the teacher’s eyes crossed?
She couldn’t control her pupils
- What do fairies learn in school?
- Kid: I think we need a new teacher.
Kid: Our teacher doesn’t know anything, she keeps asking us for the answers.
- Why can’t you do a math test in the jungle?
There are too many cheetahs!
- What becomes smaller when you turn it upside down?
The number nine.
- What’s a snake’s favorite subject at school?
- Teacher: Johnny, which month has 28 days?
Student: Every month!
In the mood for more silliness? Look at our April Fool’s Day tricks for children.