Chocolate Parties & Workshops for Children & Adults
Kelsall-based but parties and workshops held throughout Cheshire
Having run Cheshire Pony Parties since 2008, Amanda now also offers Chocolate Parties and workshops for both children and adults. Her warmth and personal attention create relaxed, fun activities where you can bring out your creative side.
* Parties for children and adults
* Mini workshops for children some Saturdays and during school holidays
* Adult workshops
* Educational school workshops for primary and high schools
Workshops and parties are held at various venues across Cheshire including her ‘Bake Off style’ marquee, set in her pretty orchard.
Working with Belgian chocolate, you’ll use different techniques to create a variety of chocolate products, all decorated to your taste/style as well as tasting a variety of delicious chocolate types and flavours.
Generally children will:
* Make a chocolate lollipop
* Dip various ingredients into chocolate and decorate
* Create and decorate a themed item
* Taste a variety of chocolate types/flavours
* Learn a little about the ‘bean to bar’ story of chocolate
Holiday workshops are often themed. Dates can be found on our website or Facebook page.
Parties can be themed Willy Wonker.
“The best morning ever”
“Fun, educational and interactive”
are a couple of the comments I’ve received
And the best bit – you get to take all your produce home.
For a delightfully delicious party or workshop visit www.CheshireChocolateStudio.co.uk or call Amanda on 07954 016179
Available throughout Cheshire.