Miniature railways, boat rides, canal boats, boat museum, open top buses, transport museums, boat lift, tram rides in Wrexham & Flintshire.
Cancellations & closures due to coronavirus
So why are the listings still online? Because:
- You may need to contact companies re. cancellations, transfers and refunds
- Some organisations are offering online services e.g. live streamed children’s classes
- One day things will return to normal and you may like to do research now for things your kids can look forward to doing in the future
For the latest advice on the coronavirus (COVID-19), please refer to https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus and https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.
Save money with Kids Pass – £1 for a 30 day trial
• Up to 57% off at 1000’s of the top UK attractions including theme parks, bowling, play
centres, go-karting, aquariums plus much more…
• Up to 40% off at cinemas nationwide for both adults and children 7 days a week!
• Kids Eat Free or better at thousands of family friendly restaurant chains including Giraffe,
Prezzo, Barburrito, Sizzling Pubs and many more!
• Discounts off UK and European family breaks!
Kids Pass is the UK’s no.1 family discounts app! Over 1,000,000 Kids Pass members are enjoying 1000’s of family friendly exclusive offers at the UK’s top attractions, cinemas, restaurants and UK
holidays. A Kids Pass membership can easily save a family between £500 and £1,000 per year and the cost of a Kids Pass membership can easily be covered by the savings a family can make in just a single day out!
The app allows members to search for days out, redeem offers with our partners, search hundreds of restaurants and find great family friendly deals. The Kids Pass membership card is available in
the app which can be used to redeem offers and promotions in store with other offers being made available with a simple click for logged in members.
Duchess Countess Trust
Llanymynech Wharf Visitor Centre
Half hour boat trips along the Montgomery canal every Sunday and Bank holiday and Saturdays in July and August until 31 October.
Great Orme Tramway
100 year old funicular railway up Great Orme. Can be combined with visit to Great Orme Country Park and Llandudno.
Track runs 7 1/2 miles through beautiful Dee valley. Often steam engines. Special events inc. “Day Out with Thomas”.
Horsedrawn trips on canal boat pulled by heavy horses. Or Cruise over Pontcysylite aqueduct on motorized narrowboat.
Rack and pinion railway climbs to near the summit of Snowdon. Fantastic views to Ireland on a clear day. Special events inc. teddy bears picnic.